Friday, November 8, 2013

Savory Beef Roast





~~~~~~~~~~
Who wants a meal that's oh-so-yummy but super easy? (raised hands) Then this beef roast is just what you want! After a very simple preparation, it bakes for about 6 hours, so it makes a great meal to prep before you leave, and eat when you come home!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You will need:

Lots(!) of carrots and potatoes, peeled. Pretty much however many you like!

Beef roast


Cut the carrots in thirds, and the potatoes either halved or quartered.

Place around the roast in a large roaster pan, sprinkling with bouillon.


Mix up the cans of soup with a plentiful amount of bouillon.

Spread over the top, and bake at 325 F for about 6 hours.


Now THAT looks good!!!
Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious!!! I am going to make this exactly as you specified! Looks wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! I wanted to let you know that I had picked you as my featured post for the Wednesday Blog Hop! Melissa from Deliciously savvy..... well I made your recipe last night and I SWEAR it was the best Pot Roast I have ever made! Everyone loved it and I am definitely making it regularly!!! Thanks seriously for a wonderful recipe!

    ReplyDelete